Ryan's Thoughts"These guys continue to impress with their outstanding platform and huge selection of quality games."
NetEnt – Focus on Growth and Better Gaming
NetEnt has been around for the past twenty years, providing high quality gambling solutions to some of the best operators in the online gambling industry.
NetEnt uses its cutting edge gaming platform to deliver high-quality gaming content. The provider has hired a number of talented developers who work extra hours to deliver flexible online gambling solutions so that operators can deliver unique offerings.
Colourful History: NetEnt was launched in 1996 and listed on Nasdaq OMX in 2009. In 2014, the company handled transactions worth £21.4 billion. The first NetEnt casino saw the light of the day in 2002 and NetEnt's first mobile game was released in 2011. In 2013, the provider launched is live dealer casino.
Facts and Figures: Today, NetEnt powers more than 100 online gambling sites and hires over 700 talented people from all over the world. The NetEnt portfolio includes over 200 exciting games.
Licensing and Compliance: As long as an operator is with NetEnt, they do not have to worry about compliance and regulation. NetEnt is continuously expanding and growing, allowing it to create strong relationships with regulators worldwide.
In 2011, NetEnt entered Italy's regulated gaming market. The very next year, it found its way to Denmark, and a couple of years later, it launched its services in Spain. In brief, NetEnt operates under multiple gambling licenses and takes compliance issues very seriously.
|Headquarters||Sweden, Ukraine, Malta, Poland, and USA|
|Licensing||Multiple gaming licenses|
|Slots||To be confirmed|
|Third Party Branding Deals||Signed deals with Universal, South Park Digital Studios, and 20th Century Fox|
Products and Services Overview
NetEnt offers a number of gambling solutions, which are designed to help operators guide their online casinos towards success.
Games: NetEnt games are designed to entertain. The innovative portfolio delivers a payout in the range of 95 - 98 percent. The games can be played across multiple channels, including desktops and mobile devices. The portfolio is built in such a way that it is incredibly easy to integrate into an existing system.
NetEnt Live: NetEnt's live casino product is compatible with desktops and mobile devices. NetEnt's live gaming software is easy to use and comes with features such as landscape and portrait mode, excellent audio effects and graphics, customized promotions, and support for 25+ currencies and languages.
Pooled Jackpots: Players love pooled jackpots because they can grow to enormous promotions and transform them into millionaires with just a few clicks. NetEnt offers four pooled jackpot games—Arabian Nights, Mega Fortune, Mega Fortune Dreams, and Hall of Gods. In 2015, NetEnt was entered into the Guinness World Records for giving away a record payout of €8.6 million.
Branded Games: NetEnt develops high-quality branded content in collaboration with South Park Digital Studios, Universal, and 20th Century Fox. Some of NetEnt's best branded slots are Guns N Roses, Aliens, Dracula, and The Invisible Man.
Back Office: NetEnt offers extensive back office solutions, required by operators to boost their business and grow profits. NetEnt's back office facilitates easy player management and comes with excellent marketing tools.
NetEnt's Unique Features
Players choose NetEnt for the following reasons:
- Play live dealer games on mobile
- Web-based mobile casino games
- Over 200 online casino games, including branded content
- Fast growing provider
NetEnt's Game Portfolio
Netent's award winning games just appear to get better and better. Hear why from their CEO.
The NetEnt gaming portfolio can be broken down as follows.
- Video slots such as Dracula, Aloha Cluster Pays, Gonzo's Quest, EggOMatic, and others
- Table games such as American Roulette, Blackjack, European Roulette, Casino Hold'em, French Roulette, and others
- Jackpot games such as Arabian Nights, Cosmic Fortune, Divine Fortune, Hall of Gods, and Mega Fortune Dreams
- Branded games such as Creature from the Black Lagoon, Dracula, Guns N Roses, Jimi Hendrix, Motorhead, and The Invisible Man
- The portfolio also includes other games such as Joker Wild, Deuces Wild, All American, Mega Joker, and Starburst Mini
NetEnt Touch – Play on the Move
NetEnt released NetEnt Touch, its mobile casino gaming product in 2010. NetEnt Touch refers to a selection of NetEnt titles that can be played for fun or real money on the move. Since it is a web-based app, players do not have to download any software to load the games on their mobile browsers.
NetEnt Touch games are similar to their desktop versions, but developed exclusively for the smaller screens of mobile devices. To gain access to a NetEnt mobile casino, players can scan a QR code on the desktop casino or simply visit the casino on their mobile device.
NetEnt Touch offers table games, slots games, jackpot games, and classic slots. Some of the most popular titles are Blackjack Touch, Blood Suckers, Gonzo's Quest, Jack and the Beanstalk, Jackpot 6000, and Mega Fortune.
NetEnt's Live Dealer Product
NetEnt's live dealer product uses innovative Chroma key technology to enable operators to seamlessly integrate it into existing systems. The live gaming action is effortlessly and smoothly streamed in top HD quality to deliver a fabulous gaming experience from the comforts of home. Players can choose from live titles such as Live Roulette, Live Blackjack, and Live Common Draw Blackjack.
Awards and Accolades
NetEnt focuses a great deal on innovation, owing to which it has won a number of industry awards.
- NetEnt won three EGR Awards in 2015—Innovation in Mobile, Slot Provider of the Year, and Mobile Supplier of the Year.
- NetEnt's Fayan Pourisa, manager of live casino development, won the Hidden Talent of the Year Award at the Women in Gaming Award Ceremony.
- In 2014, NetEnt won Global Gaming Awards' Digital Gaming Innovation of the Year Award.
- In 2014, NetEnt won three EGR Awards—Slot Provider of the Year, RNG Casino Supplier of the Year, Live Casino Supplier of the Year, and Mobile Supplier of the Year.
- In 2014, NetEnt scooped up the Innovator of the Year Award at the International Gaming Awards.
- In 2013, NetEnt bagged three more EGR Awards—Mobile Supplier of the Year, Innovation in Mobile, and Innovation in Slot Provision.