Ryan's Thoughts"The gambling industry has taken a real leap forward in recent years. The latest development has been in mobile gaming, which brought with it a fundamental shift in the way people gamble by allowing casino games to be played anywhere, anytime."
Best Mobile Casino for Real Money
Mobile casino gambling has become increasingly popular over the last few years and players now have many options to choose from. This can make finding the right casino a difficult task. It is our mission to help players sift through the many opportunities available to them.
All of the casinos we recommend have been tested and analyzed by our team of analysts, taking into account every factor that makes a casino worth playing.
Top 10 Mobile Casino Games
Almost every competent software provider now offers a mobile casino. The following list includes some of the top mobile casino games to try out. We list these games based on feedback from our partners.
Mobile Casinos with No Deposit Bonuses
A question we are often asked is whether desktop and mobile casino no deposit bonuses are the same. The simple answer is: yes! You can use any free bonus that is available on desktop using your smartphone or tablet. Please review our no deposit bonus codes page.
Mobile Live Casino Games
There are different variants of live dealer Blackjack games available. The software providers offering live dealer games include:
- Evolution Gaming: Live Blackjack, Live Blackjack Party, Live Genie Blackjack, Live Vegas Blackjack, Live Macau Blackjack, Live Fortune VIP Blackjack
- Extreme Live Gaming: Live Blackjack and Live VIP Blackjack
- Ezugi: Live Blackjack (from studios in Bulgaria, Costa Rica and Atlantic City, New Jersey)
- NetEnt: Live Blackjack and Live Common Draw Blackjack
- Playtech: Live Blackjack, Live Grand Blackjack and Live Unlimited Blackjack
- Microgaming: Live Blackjack and Live Playboy Blackjack
There are quite a few software providers offering mobile live roulette games for mobile, including:
- Evolution Gaming: Live Roulette, Live French Roulette, Live Dual-Play Roulette, Live Immersive Roulette, London Live Roulette, Live Slingshot Roulette and Live Auto Roulette
- Extreme Live Gaming: Live Auto Roulette, Golden Ball Roulette, Classic Roulette, Live Multi-Wheel Roulette, Live Lucky Lady’s Roulette, Live Dolphins Roulette and Live Sizzling Hot Roulette
- Ezugi: Live Roulette
- Microgaming: Live Roulette and Live Playboy Roulette
- NetEnt: Live Roulette, Automatic Live Roulette
- Playtech: Live Prestige Roulette, Live Grand Roulette, Live European Roulette and Live French Roulette
- Authentic Gaming: Live Roulette Original, Live Roulette Superieur, Live Roulette Professional, Live Roulette Double Wheel and Live Roulette Turbo
The live baccarat games are available from different software providers, including:
- Evolution Gaming: Live Baccarat, Live Baccarat Squeeze and Live Baccarat with Controlled Squeeze
- Extreme Live Gaming: Live Baccarat and Super 6 Live Baccarat
- Ezugi: Live Baccarat (from Costa Rica, Atlantic City, New Jersey and Cambodia)
- Microgaming: Live Baccarat, Live Baccarat Turbo and Live Playboy Baccarat
- Playtech: Live Baccarat, Live No Commission Baccarat, Live In-running Baccarat, Live Progressive Baccarat, Live Mini Baccarat and Live Prestige Baccarat
- Visionary iGaming: Live Baccarat and Live Super 6 Baccarat
Live Casino Hold’em
The software providers offering live Casino Hold’em games include:
- Evolution Gaming: Live Ultimate Teaxs Hold'em, Live Caribbean Stud Poker and Live Casino Hold'em.
- Playtech: Live Casino Hold'em.
- Global Gaming Labs: Live Casino Hold'em.
- XPro Gaming: Live Casino Hold'em.
Downloadable Casino Apps vs Instant Play
There are two ways to play games on a mobile casino. You can either download the casino app from the app store, or play directly from the browser in instant play mode. Each mode of play has its own merits and flaws, and not every casino supports both options.
Advantages and Disadvantages of playing a Through An App
When mobile casinos first appeared you had no other choice but to download an app. This is still a viable option and one that many players choose to take up.
- Easy access - all you need to do is tap on the app to open it and start playing.
- Chance to play free games offered as promotional material to encourage downloads.
- Access to an entire range of promotions, including special promotions for mobile.
- Uncompromised graphic and interface integrity for an overall better experience.
- Downloading takes some time.
- If you have multiple mobile devices, you need to download it to each device individually.
- The App uses up device memory.
- Downloading from an unreliable source is a security risk.
- Some countries do not allow downloading of a real money casino app from app stores.
Advantages and Disadvantages of Playing in Instant Play Mode
The instant play mode allows you to play directly from the browser of your mobile device. This mode was first developed using Flash, but this made it difficult to play with on an iOS device due to incompatibility. However, with the emergence of HTML5 technology this problem was solved, and now most sites are able to offer the instant play option.
- Speed - you just open the casino on your browser, log in/sign up and start playing.
- You get the full complement of high quality mobile casino games to choose from.
- You can play your favourite casino games from any mobile device.
- You can play in practice mode.
- Hardware compatibility is not an issue.
- Mobile security issues are non-existent.
- Disruptive gaming experience owing to loss of Internet connection.
- Slower game play as browser-based gaming is processor-intensive.
Banking and Pay-by-Phone
- Credit and debit cards: Players can make deposits using credit cards like Visa and MasterCard. Debit cards supported include Visa Electron, Visa Debit, Maestro, Solo and Switch.
- E-wallets: There are a range of e-wallets available. Most commonly, these include Neteller, Skrill, EcoCard, PayPal, Click2Pay, ClickandBuy and many more.
- Prepaid cards: The most typical of these is PaySafeCard. It is very easy to use and completely secure.
- Banking methods: Mobile Casinos use a number of banking methods, including bank wire transfer, e-Checks, direct bank transfer, among others.
Another method used to deposit funds is pay-by-phone. To take advantage of this method, simply provide you phone connection details when you sign up, opt to use this method, and the amount you deposit in your casino account will be added to your phone bill.
If you have a pre-paid phone contract, the amount you deposit gets deducted from your pre-paid balance. If you are on a monthly rental plan, the amount gets added to your next phone bill. It’s as easy as that.
Some Mobile Casino FAQs
There is really no difference. So long as the casino is optimised for mobile, it shouldn’t matter which platform you’re playing on. Both platforms offer the same in terms of quality of features, security and overall gaming experience.
There is no such thing as an ideal handset. You can play using smartphones and tablets, old and new. Though the latest range of devices may have more optimised features and therefore offer a better gaming experience.
This is not usually the case. Games have to be adapted for mobile use, which is why software providers tend to only convert their best games. A good example is Microgaming, which has a huge range of 350+ mobile games, but this number is dwarfed by their 850+ games optimised for desktop use.
How important is network speed and connectivity for mobile play? Is Wi-Fi better than mobile Internet?
Good Internet speed is essential for good game-play. The two most common ways of connecting to a mobile casino are mobile Internet and Wi-Fi.
Mobile internet is built into your device and is therefore easier to use. Of course this will use up mobile data. Wi-Fi is very fast but you have to ensure it is a secure network, or else you run the risk of your account details being compromised.
The basic requirement is a mobile network that is credible and offers high speed. Any of the top mobile networks with 3G and 4G connectivity should be apt.
How do mobile online casino games effect a device’s battery life? How do I improve battery life for my smartphone?
The higher quality the game the quicker it’ll drain your battery. Android devices have traditionally had longer battery life than iOS devices.
There are different ways to help preserve your battery, including:
- Turning off or minimizing the vibration mode
- Disabling GPS when not in use
- Disabling Bluetooth when not in use
- Minimizing notifications
- Closing unnecessary apps
- Switching off the device when not in use
- Maintaining a cooler temperature
- Turning on 'Low Power Mode'